We accept most major insurance plans. Please check your benefit plan for a listing of providers to be sure Southdale Pediatric Associates is an in-network provider.
Pay By Phone
Call 952-831-1944 and selection option #2
Pay By Mail
Attn: Business Office
3955 Parklawn Ave. Suite 120
Edina, MN 55435
It is the Patient’s Responsibility to
- Know your insurance plan benefits pertaining to pediatric well and sick visits.
- Know what’s covered. Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. It is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance company’s provision for payment of office visits, immunizations, and well-child exams, including school, camp, or sports physicals.
- Notify your insurance company and your employer’s Human Resources Department about the birth of any new baby within 30 days of their birth.
- If you are a member of a primary care plan, choose “Southdale Pediatric Associates” as your primary care physician.
- Carry your insurance card and another form of identification (such as a driver’s license) and present it to the receptionist at the time of each service.
- Advise the staff of any changes in address, home or emergency telephone numbers, and insurance coverage at check-in.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, please ask about our reasonable fees when you schedule your appointment.
- If you have a previous outstanding balance and get new insurance to cover your current charges, you are still responsible for the PREVIOUS OUTSTANDING BALANCE and may be subject to collection, if not paid, despite any new insurance coverage.
- If your insurance coverage makes a partial payment and you are responsible for the balance or if you have any outstanding balance, full payment is expected in a timely fashion, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of your statement. If you need to make alternate payment arrangements, please call our billing department promptly at (952) 831-1944.
- If your bank returns a check without sufficient funds, you will be responsible to reimburse us for our financial institution’s fee of $15 per check.
Southdale Pediatrics expects the adult who brings the child in for the appointment to be responsible for payment of services for the child. We count on legal guardians to work out payment arrangements with each other and not involve our office in any disputes that may arise.