We believe that the best possible care is given when parents have extra support and guidance from their doctor’s office.
Our pediatric registered nurse triage phone line gives you access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We also provide an enhanced referral process, important education, and other targeted services to help guide you.
Our skilled pediatric registered nurses are available to help. Our nurse advisors can be reached during business hours in several ways:
By phone at each of our offices
Through our secure patient portal
- Southdale Pediatrics Patient Portal
- Please contact our office to get your family signed up
- Our portal is also accessible via app (HealtheLife)
- This is a great way to contact our nurses regarding non-urgent issues
- Messages sent through the portal will be responded to within TWO business days. Please do not use our portal for urgent issues or if you have a sick child that needs to be seen today.
After hours nurse line 952-653-0261
The after hours nurse line is for established patients only, and should only be used for matters that need immediate attention and cannot wait until morning. Our on-call nurses will not refill medications outside of clinic hours. Patients should expect a return phone call from the on-call nurse within 30 minutes.